Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Didn't he gain like 30+ pounds over the last 2/3 months :beli:

Dude isn't even 20 years old

edit: I didn't realize it was @KevJ with the ingram slander my bad

Just remember I called it, he's not having good workouts, he always looks like he's blazed out his mind and LA is looking at everybody including jaylen brown who had a much much better workout with the lakers than Ingram

We did this same thing with okafor last year and he ended up slipping at the last second

The writing is on the wall for Ingram to slip if you're paying attention

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just remember I called it, he's not having good workouts, he always looks like he's blazed out his mind and LA is looking at everybody including jaylen brown who had a much much better workout with the lakers than Ingram

We did this same thing with okafor last year and he ended up slipping at the last second

The writing is on the wall for Ingram to slip if you're paying attention

Lakers always do their due diligence. We worked out Henry Ellenson. We worked out Cameron Payne last year. We're not the Celtics, we don't have a hard time getting people to workout for us like y'all have with Dunn and Ingram. :lolbron:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lakers always do their due diligence. We worked out Henry Ellenson. We worked out Cameron Payne last year. We're not the Celtics, we don't have a hard time getting people to workout for us like y'all have with Dunn and Ingram. :lolbron:
Plus I have faith in their drafting. IF they pass on ingram for someone else they probably think hes not as good as who they select

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus I have faith in their drafting. IF they pass on ingram for someone else they probably think hes not as good as who they select

I'm not that attached to Ingram. He looks really good from highlights, admittedly I've never watched him play but there a lot of good prospects out there. As long as we don't draft Bender, I'm good.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin

It makes no sense to do that to the Celtics. You have an opportunity to be the face of a franchise on a team that'll most likely be in contention for the 2nd best team in the east along with quite possibly the best and most likable young coach in the league and one of the five best general managers.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
I'm not that attached to Ingram. He looks really good from highlights, admittedly I've never watched him play but there a lot of good prospects out there. As long as we don't draft Bender, I'm good.

Please don't tell me you're letting Julius randle getting in the way of you drafting a probable best player available.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please don't tell me you're letting Julius randle getting in the way of you drafting a probable best player available.

Always go BPA but Bender is not Porzingis. I don't trust those euros.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dunn hasn't worked out for anybody.

He hasn't worked out for Minnesota yet and he wants to go there.

Dunn only wants to do head to head workouts

“He’s refusing to do 1-on-none workouts with teams,” Ford reports. “Will only workout for teams if it’s against Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram or Jamal Murray source says.”

-Chad Ford

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
He claims he was 169 pounds during the season and put on a bunch of weight between now and these workouts. Problem is that it's not 25 pounds in muscle or the type of weight to build strength. It was more like 25 pounds eating crap so he's not used to that and it shows.

What's your big board looking like?

Top 8?

I got

Simmons
Ingram
Murray
Dunn
Bender
Brown
Hield
Chriss