The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Some week 1 lines

• The Will Muschamp era will begin with South Carolina as a 4 pt favorite over Vandy
  • Tennessee is favored by 23.5 over Appalachian St.
  • Kansas St. is a 16.5 pt underdog over Stanford
  • Georgia Tech is favored by 3 over BC
  • Mizzou is an 11.5 pt underdog to West Va.
  • Miss St. is favored by 34 over South Alabama
  • Kentucky is a 7.5 pt favorite over Southern Miss
  • Arkansas is favored by 20.5 over LaTech
  • Florida's favored by 30 over UMass
  • Auburn is an 8 pt underdog to Clemson
  • TAMU is a 1 pt favorite over UCLA
  • LSU is favored by 10 over Wisconsin
  • UGA is a 3.5 pt favorite over UNC
  • Oklahoma is favored by 10.5 over Houston
  • Bama is a 9 pt favorite over USC
  • Ole Miss is a 5 pt dog to Florida St.
  • Notre Dame is favored by 3.5 over Texas

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Being against segregation =/= Being against police violence on the black community
there is no black community, we don't own shyt... cacs own all this shyt.. and walking through that bridge in Selma don't make you against shyt just like being in a Migos video shouldn't make recruits want to play for you... the shyts just not genuine, my 3rd eye stay open breh..

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Lets not say things without proof Gizzle
tumblr_nf5q7e6kdg1rw0ifto1_250.jpg

Better winning percentage, more bowl games, more wins, more first round draft picks, more Heismen, more weeks in the AP poll

they claim more championships than us, but if you ask someone like my boy @MMSex, they got less :yeshrug:

they also haven't seen a championship of any variety in most Minnesota fan's lifetimes :mjlol:

You trying to belittle the wrong program motherfukker :ufdup:
Last time Michigan or Minnesota had glory days was before black men could play at D1 schools

We don't sweat you or boring ass big ten ball @Ed MOTHEREFFING G

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Lets not say things without proof Gizzle
tumblr_nf5q7e6kdg1rw0ifto1_250.jpg

Better winning percentage, more bowl games, more wins, more first round draft picks, more Heismen, more weeks in the AP poll

they claim more championships than us, but if you ask someone like my boy @MMSex, they got less :yeshrug:

they also haven't seen a championship of any variety in most Minnesota fan's lifetimes :mjlol:

You trying to belittle the wrong program motherfukker :ufdup:
Last time Michigan or Minnesota had glory days was before black men could play at D1 schools

We don't sweat you or boring ass big ten ball @Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
there is no black community, we don't own shyt... cacs own all this shyt.. and walking through that bridge in Selma don't make you against shyt just like being in a Migos video shouldn't make recruits want to play for you... the shyts just not genuine, my 3rd eye stay open breh..
LOL

This is a guy who has the audacity to call ME a c00n.

You are either a child or have the mind of a highschool kid.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
But I'm a c00n right. You say white people own everything and we have no community, and call me a nygga and whatnot...but i'm a sellout right.

Like I said, I'm gonna proceed with the assumption that you're 15 or something
im sorry if my words hurt your precious feelings...
vNsm5Ei.png
:lolbron: but tell me something tho, what's a community without ownership? banks? do we have politicians in DC paying laws that benefit our people? :jbhmm:

i never outright called you a c00n, my antennas are up tho..
p2gctP1.png

this a football thread tho, so im done with the serious shyt in here...:stopitslime:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Brandon Harris breaking out this year. After reading the article of his advance stats compared to other QBs and losing sight of how good of a arm he has, I don't see him not being good. He's surrounded by NFL players he has no excuse not to break out.
Word, glad he's not surrounded by all those peewee players like the past 2 seasons :comeon:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Brandon Harris breaking out this year. After reading the article of his advance stats compared to other QBs and losing sight of how good of a arm he has, I don't see him not being good. He's surrounded by NFL players he has no excuse not to break out.
Word, glad he's not surrounded by all those peewee players like the past 2 seasons :comeon: