The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If :comeon: was going against Johnnie there's no way in hell that man is innocent. :sas2:
Of course he'd say that, gotta keep his masters happy

giphy.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I know that chart look bad. I know it seems like we just beat they ass every year. I guess keeping in my Jay Z theme for today #'s dont lie

With all that said scUM tradition on par with OSU and Alabama. Auburn isn't therefore making our game the greatest rivarly in sports. Even though we kick they ass every year
We've been to more championships in the past 6 years than they've been to since Charles Woodson :dahell:
That's almost 2 decades :heh:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
"UM tradition" that tradition dates back to a time where nikkas thought the world was gone end by the turn of the millennium :snoop:
Michigan and Auburn won a conference championship the same year in 2004. Since then, Michigan has had
mich.0.gif

0 wins, while Auburn has had 2...and this is with the SEC becoming a power house about 3 years later :sas1:

Tl;dr drive that tradition shyt into the great lakes :leostare:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You havent even been watching long enough to know who cadillac williams is...go watch some phineas and farb and leave the grown up sports conversations to the adults.
If there's a football discussion to be had, why are you having it? You're Tennessee tier in a weaker conference. Everything you say about the potential of your program should be taken with the same legitimacy as @Swagnificent until proven otherrwise

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If there's a football discussion to be had, why are you having it? You're Tennessee tier in a weaker conference. Everything you say about the potential of your program should be taken with the same legitimacy as @Swagnificent until proven otherrwise
Wasnt auburn 6-6 last yr? And getting worse? Disgustya

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Wasnt auburn 6-6 last yr? And getting worse? Disgustya

Youre minnesota status

No literally minnesota has seen more college football success than auburn and had the same success as them last year. Your sense of self worth is well overinflated.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Was he even drafted? :heh:

Sidebar....You are terrible...you're pretty much the Gangstar8 of ohio state fans. Like, not funny enough to be interesting...not knowledgeable enough to debate...not clever enough to piss me off...you are just...there. If you left the board forever would anyone even know?
my daps & rep says otherwise..
DVeGEFO.png

sidebar... and you really think i give a fukk if im liked on the internet?
gVnQ8Zc.png
nikka you got 2 accounts on this bytch. :laff: just be ready for your annual November ass whipping...
17byzAk.png

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
No literally minnesota has seen more college football success than auburn and had the same success as them last year
Lets not say things without proof Gizzle
tumblr_nf5q7e6kdg1rw0ifto1_250.jpg

Better winning percentage, more bowl games, more wins, more first round draft picks, more Heismen, more weeks in the AP poll

they claim more championships than us, but if you ask someone like my boy @MMSex, they got less :yeshrug:

they also haven't seen a championship of any variety in most Minnesota fan's lifetimes :mjlol:

You trying to belittle the wrong program motherfukker :ufdup: