The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
I really hurt yall boys feelings:gladbron:
Not nearly as bad as your feelings are now, knowing that Richt ain't the answer and he may be worse than Golden Showers. nikka, y'all 1st team lost to the fukking scout team. St. Thomas Aquinas would fukk y'all shyt up right now, you know damn well y'all don't want none of this.

What type of plays were Richt calling that allowed the 1st team catch a Lauce against the scout team? You think y'all ready to face our defense?

Richt lauce to the fukking scout team. I didn't think it couldn't get any worse than losing to a Treon Harris team twice, but this takes the cake. :ooh:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Not nearly as bad as your feelings are now, knowing that Richt ain't the answer and he may be worse than Golden Showers. nikka, y'all 1st team lost to the fukking scout team. St. Thomas Aquinas would fukk y'all shyt up right now, you know damn well y'all don't want none of this.

What type of plays were Richt calling that allowed the 1st team catch a Lauce against the scout team? You think y'all ready to face our defense?

Richt lauce to the fukking scout team. I didn't think it couldn't get any worse than losing to a Treon Harris team twice, but this takes the cake. :ooh:
My favorite Fsu moment
bobby-bowden-o.gif

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
@Brady-Carter

Helfrich might be the woat recruiter , gonna be dark days in Eugene this year

Heard even Brady Hoke was like :scust: at the d

Ya, Ducks recruiting has been shyt with Helf. Not worried about dark days tho. Next year the Ducks will have future first round QB and heisman winner Justin Hebert starting. The hype is real.. :blessed:

Hopefully..
Qtf47W2.png

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Love Henry but wouldnt have him on the list at all. Don Hutson for sure. probably Stabler too maybe one or two others if i think about it. agree with the rest tho

It's just with Henry, his resume is incredible

Heisman Winner
Maxwell Winner
Doak Campbell Winner
Walter Camp Winner
Unanimous All American
SEC OPOY
2x SEC Champ
National Champ

3,591 career rushing yards (most in Alabama history) and 42 career rushing TDs (tied at #1 with Ingram)
SEC Record Holder for Single Season Rushing yards (2,219 yards, first SEC player to 2,000 btw)
SEC Record Holder for Single Season rushing TDs (28)

Last edited: