The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These bytches out here shook just like u wanting to move to the sec east. Hoes do flock together i guess.

Michigan looking for OSU/MSU schedule solution
This is going to come as a shock, but Michigan is not thrilled that it has to play Michigan State and Ohio State on the road in the same season, even if that also means getting those two foes at home in alternating seasons.
p*ssy shyt, sound like them hoes already coming with the excuses. :smh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm going to miss so many good games next weekend because I'm flying out of town to attend a white party

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yall mad :martin:

MSU and OSU are the marquee games.

Aint no point in buying season tickets if the best visiting team is Wisconsin, every other year.:trash:
Thats 100% what its about...quality of home schedule, not difficulty. I mean if michigan needed both at home they shouldve cakewalked last year right?

Unless they ALSO schedule some crazy OOC home games on those away away seasons...theyre stuck facing wisconsin and minnesota at home as major conference home games...it just sucks as a fan.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Man, I am pretty hyped to see Pharaoh Brown back in a Ducks uni and playing. Pretty crazy how he has been able to come back from that injury he had in the 2014 Utah game.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Look at FSU vs GT GT was ass from week 3 on but they were in a lot of games and were able to have things break they way for once. shyt Clemson was hanging on for dear life vs a Louisville team that was floundering at QB and crummy kicker. Conference play always provides some bullshyt I honestly think no teams go undefeated this year the team with the best shot teams gonna get clipped weekly
Plus being a Top team, you're going to get everybody's best shot.