The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who was the most underrated player on defense in your schools history
I got 2 say 4 the U Dan Morgan
Prescott burgess was pretty fukkin good at Michigan but was overshadowed and was a 5 who didn't really live up compared to the star studded team. he was a beast tho.

I gotta say, MARLIN JACKSON was legit one of the best defensive players I've seen at Michigan. When talking about cb/safety's I hear about woodson and hall and others but Jackson was damn near as good
Jackson attended the University of Michigan, where he played for coach Lloyd Carr's Michigan Wolverines football team from 2001 to 2004. As senior team captain in 2004, he was a first-team All-Big Tenselection, and a consensus first-team All-American, having received first-team honors from the Associated Press, American Football Coaches Association, Football Writers Association of American, The Sporting News, and ESPN.

Jackson finished his career as the second all-time leader among Michigan players in pass breakups. During his senior year, opposing coaches and quarterbacks, concerned at Jackson's interception and pass break-up ability, threw less than fourteen percent of their passes in his direction

That's the definition of a shutdown corner. He has had a good NFL career too. He is in the Michigan "hall of great" but is a GOAT player to me

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Prescott burgess was pretty fukkin good at Michigan but was overshadowed and was a 5 who didn't really live up compared to the star studded team. he was a beast tho.

I gotta say, MARLIN JACKSON was legit one of the best defensive players I've seen at Michigan. When talking about cb/safety's I hear about woodson and hall and others but Jackson was damn near as good

That's the definition of a shutdown corner. He has had a good NFL career too. He is in the Michigan "hall of great" but is a GOAT player to me

Yeah he was pretty good OSU and Michigan were pretty stacked with secondary talent in those eras I mean dope talent both schools produced top notch college and pro players out the secondary.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If coach says jump, you say "how high"

sounds like y'all players gettin treated like ho's up at tOSU:sas2:

Dudes need to come on down to Norman and be treated like real men. :dame:
He told the players there are a lot of average programs to include OU, and Ohio St aint one of them :Wewinning:.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He told the players there are a lot of average programs to include OU, and Ohio St aint one of them :Wewinning:.

No arguments here breh

ouws_front_0309_ohiogr.gif

strikerbow.gif