The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Lawyer Milloy locked shyt down.Just watch #9 on defense for Washington.

dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

You see why he played in the NFL 15 years.

Man I remember them days Washington football was a big deal they aint been hot since Slick Rick left. Washington used to always get top 5-10 hype in the 90s running backs were sick they had the huard bros then tuiasopopo.

Bob Sapp scored a fukking TD in that game. fukking Rocky was out there Ray Lewis Warren Sapp good times

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This game was so nasty :scust:

bytches tried to tank to avoid Oregon and still lost to Stanford again :bryan:

In one of the oddest occurrences ever in college football, the UCLA Bruins and Stanford Cardinal will play two weeks in a row; but after last week's 35 - 17 victory by Stanford, Stanford gets to host UCLA in the Pac 12 Championship game. It is generally quite difficult to beat the same team twice in a season, much less twice in two weeks, but the Cardinal hopes that last week's dominant performance behind QB Kevin Hogan and an unforgiving defense can extend for one more week. Freshman QB Brett Hundley has revenge on his mind and he hopes that better ball security will lead the Bruins to a victory and a trip to the Rose Bowl. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this really rare rematch with a shot for the Conference crown!

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
No Chance. They play too smart. Too beat them you gotta BRING IT. Only one on that list that is guaranteed to bring it is ND.

They gonna stomp the shyt out ucla again :kobelol: thats why mora was trying so hard to leave

Stanford has had a few duds shyt look at the opener last year. They sleep walked vs Utah a few years back and even took an L up in Seattle on a Thursday night Stanford is a team that usually ends season strong.

I got Stanford losing at Washington and Notre Dame.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This game was so nasty :scust:

bytches tried to tank to avoid Oregon and still lost to Stanford again :bryan:

In one of the oddest occurrences ever in college football, the UCLA Bruins and Stanford Cardinal will play two weeks in a row; but after last week's 35 - 17 victory by Stanford, Stanford gets to host UCLA in the Pac 12 Championship game. It is generally quite difficult to beat the same team twice in a season, much less twice in two weeks, but the Cardinal hopes that last week's dominant performance behind QB Kevin Hogan and an unforgiving defense can extend for one more week. Freshman QB Brett Hundley has revenge on his mind and he hopes that better ball security will lead the Bruins to a victory and a trip to the Rose Bowl. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this really rare rematch with a shot for the Conference crown!

Mora is a wreck at home 8 home losses in 4 years he really got propped up just for beating USC take those wins away what he got wins over Bozo Pelini aand Nebraska

Silkk

Daps
Mora is a wreck at home 8 home losses in 4 years he really got propped up just for beating USC take those wins away what he got wins over Bozo Pelini aand Nebraska
They're front runners. Put them up against the elite and they fold each & every time

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Pac 12 is gonna be fukking chaos this season only jobber I see is Colorado I can even see Oregon St making improvement.

If these Arizona schools could play any defense I could see them making noise in the south.
Nah breh all i see is 50-50 booking midcard JOBBERS. Their best team is Buff Bagwell status at best

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I can never hear this song without visualizing Clemson's bus riding around the stadium rocking HARD af

Best entrance in the game IMO :wow:

fukk that shyt them nikkas should've stayed on bus way FSU worked them in 13.

It's cool intro though so many schools got dope intros.

I can't rank but these my favorites off top

FSU
Colorado
Miami in the old OB
Tennessee
Michigan
Va Tech
Oklahoma

Silkk

Daps

FSU
Colorado
Miami in the old OB
Tennessee
Michigan
Va Tech
Oklahoma
Only one i'll put up there now is Va Tech.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

FSU
Colorado
Miami in the old OB
Tennessee
Michigan
Va Tech
Oklahoma
But are they fukkin with our entrance though?
SnarlingWindingHyracotherium.0.gif

If you beast enough to KNOCK DOWN WALLS before a football game, you're Eastern Michigan Eagle material :youngsabo:

Silkk

Daps
FSU intro will always be up there to me especially for the big games Clemson game gonna be fukking insane this year
I forgot about yall big game intro. Yeah that shyt dope too with the war chant, flag plant, and the thousands of racially ambiguous bad bytches in the crowd :whoo:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The fukk he transferring for :mindblown:
:snoop:

Ex-5-star CB Sheffield transferring from Tide

Former top recruit Kendall Sheffield transferring from Alabama
2:23 PM CT
  • i

Gerry HamiltonESPN Staff Writer

Redshirt freshman cornerback Kendall Sheffield is transferring from Alabama.

Sheffield, a five-star prospect in the class of 2015, became a topic of conversation early in the week after he did not attend Crimson Tide practices Monday and Tuesday.

A Sheffield family member told ESPN that Sheffield was informed on Wednesday by Alabama football coach Nick Saban that he would receive his release from the school. The release has the stipulation that Sheffield cannot transfer to another SEC school.

Sheffield, the nation's No. 3-ranked cornerback in 2015, has returned to his family home in the Houston area. He was running second team at cornerback prior to his decision to transfer.

Sheffield's departure comes on the heels of another high-profile transfer from the Tide -- fellow Texas native and cornerback Maurice Smith. Smith followed former Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart to Georgia.

Sheffield becomes the fourth member of the Crimson Tide's No. 1-ranked class of 2015 to transfer since the end of last season, following Daylon Charlot, Adonis Thomas and Christian Bell.

Once Sheffield receives the paperwork from Alabama finalizing his release, he will begin the process of talking to programs. Sheffield selected Alabama over Texas A&M, Florida State and USC out of high school.