The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
The fukk is with this ESPN FPI? LSU with a 33% chance to win the SEC title, Tennessee with 30% and......Alabama with a 12% chance :pachaha:

They factor in home field they see that bama road slate and probability drops. I think bama has toughest road slate in long time 4 top 20 schools and a dangerous Arkansas

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They factor in home field they see that bama road slate and probability drops. I think bama has toughest road slate in long time 4 top 20 schools and a dangerous Arkansas

I agree, easily the toughest Bama schedule since 2010, honestly pretty worried about going on the road to Arkansas, two of the last three games in Fayetteville have been absolute dogfights.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Its amazing how these SEC schools (outside of the obvious one) can beat Auburn when they down but cant do shyt even if they do win :patrice:
Its almost like....they dont matter :jbhmm:
When Georgia and LSU do shyt nationally hit me up, until then, we worrying about beating those cocky fukks in state and making another championship :smugfavre:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I agree, easily the toughest Bama schedule since 2010, honestly pretty worried about going on the road to Arkansas, two of the last three games in Fayetteville have been absolute dogfights.

I think schedule wise it sets up best for Tennessee they draw a very subpar east schedule and get Bama at home. LSU isn't running the table way too many traps on the road

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Its amazing how these SEC schools (outside of the obvious one) can beat Auburn when they down but cant do shyt even if they do win :patrice:
Its almost like....they dont matter :jbhmm:
When Georgia and LSU do shyt nationally hit me up, until then, we worrying about beating those cocky fukks in state and making another championship :smugfavre:
Fool y'all are not relevant right now.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Fool y'all are not relevant right now.
And that's the most dangerous thing :ufdup:
I wouldn't be talking this much shyt if the waves wasn't bustling and the winds weren't blowing :ufdup:
Unless worse comes to worse and Sean starts :ufdup:
You'll be seeing your superiors in Atlanta again :ufdup: