The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia high school championships this weekend, normally some good action and some major prospects to watch to tide me over in the dead period before bowl games

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
dont get the appeal of USF, Lane might have a tarnished image as a HC but it cant be that bad. battling it out with Memphis and Navy for the AAC? yawn

How can you not see the appeal of USF when USF’s coach just spun a good run there into one of the most desirable jobs in the country?

Kiffin hasn’t proved a single thing as a head coach. His career consists of two dismal failures and a legendary abandonment (after a mediocre season), and now a couple of good years as an offensive coordinator…for the most talented team in the country.

Kiffin’s entire track record is toxic. He’s lucky Saban rescued his career like he did. He should have been somewhere like Tulsa or Arkansas St OC’ing before getting a HC job at a similarly small school.

USF/UCF are ideal jobs for up and coming coaches. If you’ve got the ability the sky is the ceiling there for you. Taggart was a season or two away from an undefeated run and getting Houston/Herman-like national attention

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lane took the Houston job :krs:

4 years, 14M. will not stay on staff for playoffs hes out

won't believe it til I see a press conf.

He's been an NFL coach, then to Tenn, USC, now OC at Bama....Houston is almost going backwards. He could'ev probably got Oregon or somewhere else bigger.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

"They cheap shotted us. They hit all our best players," Collins said. "Oh they cheap shot me in the shoulder, (couldn't) tackle no more. Took out our best linebacker (Reggie Ragland). Blindsided him ... concussed him. Then we had a rookie in there, then they took out a defensive tackle."

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
won't believe it til I see a press conf.

He's been an NFL coach, then to Tenn, USC, now OC at Bama....Houston is almost going backwards. He could'ev probably got Oregon or somewhere else bigger.
Lol Houston is a good job they just beat Oklahoma ass this season and if the Herman rumors werent around would probably be 11-1 or 12-0. It didn't end well at any of his previous jobs thats why the bigger schools are scared to hire him as a hc right now

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
:ohhh:

"They cheap shotted us. They hit all our best players," Collins said. "Oh they cheap shot me in the shoulder, (couldn't) tackle no more. Took out our best linebacker (Reggie Ragland). Blindsided him ... concussed him. Then we had a rookie in there, then they took out a defensive tackle."

they were getting man-handled & Landon got ran over twice...
gVnQ8Zc.png

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lane Kiffin excited to coach Houston: "This program has proven it’s a springboard to much better jobs"

Lol they still gonna hire Kiffin after he said that