Straw Hat Pirates
But Clemsons offense is better than OSU's
HTMFZO3.png

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But Clemsons offense is better than OSU's
But OSU's defense has a much better chance of getting a stop on Clemson when needed than Clemson does of getting a stop on OSU. If VA Tech put up numbers on Clemson, there is no reason to believe OSU won't. OSU is literally better than VA Tech at everything.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But OSU's defense has a much better chance of getting a stop on Clemson when needed than Clemson does of getting a stop on OSU. If VA Tech put up numbers on Clemson, there is no reason to believe OSU won't. OSU is literally better than VA Tech at everything.
The way OSU playing they would probably struggle with Virginia Tech too

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yep this narrative that OSU hot is ducktales outside of Nebraska they looked vulnerable for entire second half of season this is honestly a weak year at the top of CFB
Not a narrative at all. I think we scored 62 back to back against Maryland n Nebraska. They were saying the offense was back on track, after that it was msu n scUM. Offense will be fine since the elements wont play a factor. Also Urban with 25 days to prepare, really not worried bout the offense. Game will be close because Clemson offense is explosive and Dabo is a hell of a coach.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
OSU struggled with a Michigan team that has the second best defense in the country and who anybody but Bama would lose to on neutral ground.

That's very different than allowing VA Tech to drop 30 on you. The point is, OSU can struggle at times offensively but Clemson's defense will eventually let them back in the game. You're basically expecting that Clemson offense to pass its way to victory in a shoot out with all those OSU pass rushers and that secondary. That's asking for a minimum of two turnovers. It will be a close game, but in games like that, you bet on the better defense.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Yep this narrative that OSU hot is ducktales outside of Nebraska they looked vulnerable for entire second half of season this is honestly a weak year at the top of CFB
Y'all are making ZERO sense.

Ohio State has beat more top 10 teams than ANY other team in the country.
And it took a fluke blocked FG return for another top ten team to beat us.

Has our offense stalled this year. Yes, but have we also put up numbers in other games as well? Yes.

Saying we would struggle with VTECH when we blew out an Oklahoma team that is MUCH better than them is retarded :heh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Y'all are making ZERO sense.

Ohio State has beat more top 10 teams than ANY other team in the country.
And it took a fluke blocked FG return for another top ten team to beat us.

Has our offense stalled this year. Yes, but have we also put up numbers in other games as well? Yes.

Saying we would struggle with VTECH when we blew out an Oklahoma team that is MUCH better than them is retarded :heh:

Damn nikka y'all been sliding by every week all I said is y'all ain't looking like world beaters no one is this season

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Damn nikka y'all been sliding by every week all I said is y'all ain't looking like world beaters no one is this season

Not trying to come at you bro.

I just wish people would have a bit of context when saying our offense is trash.

Most are judging us on playing Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, and MSU.

That is a defensive gauntlet.

Especially the Michigan game.

I admit though, if our offense doesn't get it together Clemson is the kind of team that can score fast and before you know it the game is over.:sadcam:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Clemson has a good d line, that's what's gonna give OSU their biggest problem.
Defensively OSU is better but Watson can have one of those games where he's unstoppable. I can also see him throwing a pick or 2.
Like someone said in here earlier this year Clemson is playing like '14 FSU all year long