The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
You know what's fukked up.

Osu about to win the title :scustbaugh:

They're gonna wash Clemson and somehow, Washington is gonna blow their load vs bama and meyer will out coach Peterson.

I can't bare to think what this place will be like :Mindbaugh:

Nah my boy... Washington gone play us pretty good imo. Tide gone roll by middle of the 3rd.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Nah, not impressed with them dropping 30 on ACC teams.

Where was that when they played Auburn?

They won but could only muster up 19.

NCST clamped them up as well in a game they should have won.

ACC is damn near Big 12 status with those damn shootouts.

Also Clemson Defense ain't no where near better than Michigan's.
Do you know how good Auburn's defense is:mjlol:

They have a top 5 defense and a hell of a pass rush. You could say that their defense is better than Bama's for the sheer fact that Auburn's offense puts their defense in terrible situations and they still come through.

Idk how good tOSU's defense is, but their corners better bring it or else Deshaun is gonna go off. Who knows though. Urban is the better coach so you guys have the advantage.

Edit: You're right about their defense. They suck on that side of the ball...

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Do you know how good Auburn's defense is:mjlol:

They have a top 5 defense and a hell of a pass rush. You could say that their defense is better than Bama's for the sheer fact that Auburn's offense puts their defense in terrible situations and they still come through.

Idk how good tOSU's defense is, but their corners better bring it or else Deshaun is gonna go off. Who knows though. Urban is the better coach so you guys have the advantage.

Edit: You're right about their defense. They suck on that side of the ball...

You missed my point breh :heh:

I was highlighting the much lower level of production they put up when they actually had to face an ELITE DEFENSE like Auburn. Somthing that wasn't much in abundance in the ACC this year.

Wasn't downplaying Auburn at all.

And you seem to know that Auburn is a top 5 defense on most accounts, but don't know OSU is top 3 by most accounts right there with Alabama and Michigan.:comeon:NCAAF Football - Defensive Stats

It'll be the best Defense Clemson has faced all year.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
You missed my point breh :heh:

I was highlighting the much lower level of production they put up when they actually had to face an ELITE DEFENSE like Auburn. Somthing that wasn't much in abundance in the ACC this year.

Wasn't downplaying Auburn at all.

And you seem to know that Auburn is a top 5 defense on most accounts, but don't know OSU is top 3 by most accounts right there with Alabama and Michigan.:comeon:NCAAF Football - Defensive Stats

It'll be the best Defense Clemson has faced all year.
shyt my bad, bruh. If their production against Auburn is indicative of how they play against good defenses, then you're 100% right. I didn't know that you guys had a top 3 defense lol.

Idk how good your secondary is though. Vs. Auburn, Clemson was killing us with back shoulder throws. They couldn't miss. If O. State can stop those, then their good.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
So apparently Oregon was going to announce a coach tonight(Not Fleck either) but something changed. It really sucks being a shytty team and your coach getting fired. But the coaching search rumours are pretty fun to read.