The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
how good of a coach is Fleck forreal? haven't watched them at all. he has a good record since going 1-11 his 1st year but is he a big school coach?

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Where you seeing that? :usure:

(Ducks Boards, their are only 2)Early this week 2 dudes, one dude in particular, who always has good duck info. Said a contract was on the table, and Chip bailed(When I say contract was on the table, Chip was a go). A few with so so sources confirmed this. Then Helf pretty much confirmed them all with his convo today on russillo and kanell. Same dudes who are money have not confirmed fleck, Just saying he has pole position. But it should be done tomorrow.

Essentially Chip did to the Ducks what Chip did to TB. It is why Ryen asked Helf about Chip and Recruiting today. Chip does not want to go back to college.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
(Ducks Boards, their are only 2)Early this week 2 dudes, one dude in particular, who always has good duck info. Said a contract was on the table, and Chip bailed(When I say contract was on the table, Chip was a go). A few with so so sources confirmed this. Then Helf pretty much confirmed them all with his convo today on russillo and kanell. Same dudes who are money have not confirmed fleck, Just saying he has pole position. But it should be done tomorrow.

Essentially Chip did to the Ducks what Chip did to TB. It is why Ryen asked Helf about Chip and Recruiting today. Chip does not want to go back to college.
fukk that nikka then. Wait til his bum ass flame out