The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
There's always an excuse with that fukkboi school in Columbus.

I think you guys are getting a little ahead of yourselves with Browning. The reason he pushed it back was to give Herman a shot at his pitch. All along the same has been said about him.. he wanted to stay home to play, but when Texas became the laughing stock of college football, he looked around.
Herman has nothing to do with it

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
There's always an excuse with that fukkboi school in Columbus.

I think you guys are getting a little ahead of yourselves with Browning. The reason he pushed it back was to give Herman a shot at his pitch. All along the same has been said about him.. he wanted to stay home to play, but when Texas became the laughing stock of college football, he looked around.
From a Bama writer

Last week everybody was saying star linebacker Baron Browning was headed to Alabama. At that time, due to Browning's scheduled visit to Ohio State for the Michigan game, we were a bit leery of those reports. I knew Urban Meyer wasn't going down easy. Meyer and several Ohio State staff members visited Browning at his home in Kennedale, TX last night. Tide assistant Tosh Lupoi followed up with a late night meeting with Browning. This morning the word is that Browning might announce for Ohio State today. Not sugarcoating that at all, but Alabama already has a very impressive linebacker class. So I feel like if Browning picked Alabama that it would be a bonus of sorts.

I'll remind everyone that Browning's recruitment has taken several twists and turns. But, again, as of now the word is that he'll pick the Buckeyes.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
From a Bama writer

Last week everybody was saying star linebacker Baron Browning was headed to Alabama. At that time, due to Browning's scheduled visit to Ohio State for the Michigan game, we were a bit leery of those reports. I knew Urban Meyer wasn't going down easy. Meyer and several Ohio State staff members visited Browning at his home in Kennedale, TX last night. Tide assistant Tosh Lupoi followed up with a late night meeting with Browning. This morning the word is that Browning might announce for Ohio State today. Not sugarcoating that at all, but Alabama already has a very impressive linebacker class. So I feel like if Browning picked Alabama that it would be a bonus of sorts.

I'll remind everyone that Browning's recruitment has taken several twists and turns. But, again, as of now the word is that he'll pick the Buckeyes.
Like @Trust Me knows what he's talking about. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:BrutusDahell:

They are in a position that they could hire a les miles or art briles on the low and its a safe job for them....iu wasnt gonna progress further but theres no reason for them to accept as much. Purdue and indiana should actually be in that outback/gator bowl spot if they had a good coach. 8-4 isnt that ridiculous to expect.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
TBT

8589130481797-tim-tebow-crying-wallpaper-hd.jpg

Probably one of the best cfb games ive ever watched. I hit the :banderas: so many times that game. Especially when nick saban gave mark ingram that flying chest bump @ the end

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Probably one of the best cfb games ive ever watched. I hit the :banderas: so many times that game. Especially when nick saban gave mark ingram that flying chest bump @ the end

So many plays in that game:

The Ingram screen :whoo:

GMac tip toeing on the sidelines for a first down :banderas:

Then GMac scrambling for a first down near the goal line :wow:

That Javier Arenas pick :whew: