The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
What if Bama, Washington and Clemson all lose next week? Imagine the chaos! :pachaha:

Two teams (Bama and OSU) in the playoffs without winning their conferences? PSU/Wisc winner and Colorado or Oklahoma in as the other two teams?

2016 has shown anything can happen :lupe:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Aint gonna lie, gonna be tough to put in Ohio State if they couldnt win their conference, much less their DIVISION, over conference champs Washington, and Penn St (who beat Ohio St head to head). I cant put Oklahoma in over Ohio St since OSU waxed them on their own field.
That's only in the case of close calls. Our resume clearly shows we're #2. There's no need for a tie breaker

charknicks

All Star
Daps
That's only in the case of close calls. Our resume clearly shows we're #2. There's no need for a tie breaker

Ok, keep thinking that. You didnt even win your division. We will see though. This has never happened. We will see what they will do.

Im not disputing the resume thing, but not even being in the conference championship game is HUGE

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Ok, keep thinking that. You didnt even win your division. We will see though. This has never happened. We will see what they will do.

Im not disputing the resume thing, but not even being in the conference championship game is HUGE
Its not just me that's predicting that. Every outlet is predicting that and the committee has stressed that. Its a done deal. I have zero worries besides us beating clemson:manny: