The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yeah, i would like for us to bring in someone Alabama isn't so familiar with. But it is what it is. So far, we are making all the right moves.... look at what's going on in Texas :scust:
Idk how Herman is goin to fare at Texas. He might be good but people talk shyt about competing against Saban but the Big 12 is no slouch either.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They gonna soon have to just bring Corso out at the end of the show with his mascot head :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Idk about Kiffin tho :patrice: I rather a young up and coming coordinator

yeah, i would like for us to bring in someone Alabama isn't so familiar with. But it is what it is. So far, we are making all the right moves.... look at what's going on in Texas :scust:
Wish he would grab Kendall Briles or Texas' OC now that he's available

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
now if Michigan/OSU goes to OT will one of them still drop out the top 4 and give way to the Huskies? Better yet what if they lose in regulation but its very close. how automatic is it that one drops out

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:jbhmm: indeed. PSU would be an interesting 4th seed but they aint winning the Big 10 chapionship i dont think period

Alabama OSU and Clemson would be locks the 4th spot would come down to Washington or big ten champ if it's Wisconsin vs Penn St I don't see 2 big ten teams making it so the possible champ might get screwed