The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Season feels pointless. First time I've felt like that in a minute
'
Yeah shyt was boring as hell that UNC loss pretty much killed the entire ACC Atlantic race that Clemson/FSU game would've meant so much more for all involved. I just hope they can put a beating on the Gators Saturday give me a reason to get excited I wanna see Tate and Murray go off vs top level secondary.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Being invested in other sports, NBA, tennis, and boxing makes the wait until CFB starts less struggle. I think Soccer has another tourney in the summer too. That always help.

No Olympics tho to get us through August :mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
At best his agent is driving the price up on UT

I think he holds all the cards tho. He like the baddest chick in high school. he can make demands and get what he wants cause everybody wants him. If his agent wants him to get 5 he can walk in there and say "we want 5 or who are you gonna get?"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Being invested in other sports, NBA, tennis, and boxing makes the wait until CFB starts less struggle. I think Soccer has another tourney in the summer too. That always help.

No Olympics tho to get us through August :mjcry:

Man I'm bout to cancel my cable as soon as the championship game over.
I don't even have any interest in anything after its over :to:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does McIntyre colorados hc get overlooked? Look at how he's turned around a terrible program

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does McIntyre colorados hc get overlooked? Look at how he's turned around a terrible program

He's legit even made San Jose State look good. :wow:

I think he's overlooked because he was just finally able to rebuild CU. They had a few losing seasons under him