The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Yes. I really like Michigan's D.

And yes, Urban and tOSU is the only team I think who could really put up points on Bama. I am not trying to get involved in the tOSU Michigan battle.

Either way Bama is the team to beat..
this has nothing to do with Ohio State... did you or did you not see Iowa MANHANDLE scUM "great" defense? :whoo:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Brady-Carter @smitty22 what we drinking 2day brehs :mjgrin:
Gonna have a few tastes of this today
dL4yrc5.jpg

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
global warming will help you see that breh... :sadcam:
:mjcry::to:

I hate snow, one reason why Atlanta = :win:

Lookin forward to the Cancellation Bowl today, LSU is on a serious roll and I've always been a Coach O fan...looking forward to seeing this Florida defense, they got some fools out and that's gonna hurt them....and HELP Tennessee...

My Huskers could go undefeated at home for the first time in almost half a decade...but Tommy Armstrong prollee ain't playin today and our Barney Fife ass backup is :trash:....

Oklahoma/West Virginia is the game of the day, though. With Louisville losing, the winner of that game possibly gets back in the playoff picture.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
:mjcry::to:

I hate snow, one reason why MIAMI = :win:

Lookin forward to the Cancellation Bowl today, LSU is on a serious roll and I've always been a Coach O fan...looking forward to seeing this Florida defense, they got some fools out and that's gonna hurt them....and HELP Tennessee...

My Huskers could go undefeated at home for the first time in almost half a decade...but Tommy Armstrong prollee ain't playin today and our Barney Fife ass backup is :trash:....

Oklahoma/West Virginia is the game of the day, though. With Louisville losing, the winner of that game possibly gets back in the playoff picture.
Fixed

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
....we REALLY need for Michigan and OSU to both win today, no slip-ups.

Not that any are expected, but c'mon....we can't be deprived of what is to come. The mere shyt-talking implications on THIS site alone in the week preceding the OSU/MICH game is the type of fukkery that football fans LIVE for. :blessed::feedme: