The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
LSU & USC are definitely better than some of them. LSU would smash Wisconsin to pieces right now.

I think that Derwin James injury did yall in bigger than people expected so im not sure about FSU

The difference between LSU under Les and LSU under Coach O this year has been mind boggling when you think about it. People that don't really watch CFB that often wanna just look at the Bama game and say they're not shyt offensively but LSU was setting records offensively in the three games before Bama and had a great showing against Arky.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The difference between LSU under Les and LSU under Coach O this year has been mind boggling when you think about it. People that don't really watch CFB that often wanna just look at the Bama game and say they're not shyt offensively but LSU was setting records offensively in the three games before Bama and had a great showing against Arky.
Man..........Les Miles Is Just Dumb As fukk.

I don't even know what to say about that dude. With all the talent at LSU you should NEVER get shut out, beat by 3-4 TDs, Lose to trash ass teams you got no business losing to, etc.

This team with Coach O would've Mashed on Auburn & Wisconsin by at least 2 TDs

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
But is Oregon gonna beat Utah tomorrow? :mjpls:

No :heh:

Sadly I will watch the whole game, and hold out hope for a Ducks win.....
Qtf47W2.png

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
So when are you guys going to offer Chip 10 milly

Chip is not going back to college next year. That 10m offer rumour came out after Phil spent the night at 49'ers game with Chip,no go. Apparently Phil went hard after tom Herman, but Herman want's to coach Texas. .

Frankly, Phil needs to clean house on the D side of the ball and put that 10m to a DC. Or just hire Pj Fleck on the cheap, and throw big money at Dave Arand's. But then again Pj Fleck has no recruiting base on the left coast. fukk, I have no idea, the Ducks are fukked...

Dan Mullen is looking like a legit candidate, FML.. :snoop:

Last edited:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
So a repeat for Bama :obama:

Bama is winning the NCG(Michigan's D is the only one I see stopping them). This is Nicks best D since the 2011-12 season. And Nick has a competent O. I hated on Jalen Hurts a bit, But I like him. Dude is going to be real special a year or 2 from now.

Last edited: