The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Did you already address the Trent Richardson participating in Bama practices situation ? :jbhmm:

Yeah, I said I don't blame Saban at all for finding a loophole in the rules, it's the NCAA's fault for having the rule in there in the first place :heh: I think it's pretty cool this is gonna get big in the coming years, you're gonna see big time former NFL players practicing at schools in the future. Beast Mode was already at a Cal practice earlier this year so who knows, you might see Peyton at a UT practice, TO at a Chattanooga practice, Shockley at a UGA practice etc...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yeah, I said I don't blame Saban at all for finding a loophole in the rules, it's the NCAA's fault for having the rule in there in the first place :heh: I think it's pretty cool this is gonna get big in the coming years, you're gonna see big time former NFL players practicing at schools in the future. Beast Mode was already at a Cal practice earlier this year so who knows, you might see Peyton at a UT practice, TO at a Chattanooga practice, Shockley at a UGA practice etc...

Out of ALL the rules , this one is the one with loopholes. :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Set my DVR to record College Football Live, turned out that shyt was College Basketball Live :scust: