Iowa
Miami
BYU

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Stanford getting crushed for those 2 bad losses to the Washington schools but they look like they should end up 9-3. USC and Stanford finishing up strong really boosted up the depth. Only real crummy teams are Arizona St,Arizona and Oregon St

USC and Stanford have rebounded very nicely. Wazzu is having a great year and so is UW, so you can say that the Pac 12 is gaining momentum and the SEC...I don't know. I mean LSU has emerged as the best team behind Alabama. LSU finishing 9-3 is a very real possibility.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
USC and Stanford have rebounded very nicely. Wazzu is having a great year and so is UW, so you can say that the Pac 12 is gaining momentum and the SEC...I don't know. I mean LSU has emerged as the best team behind Alabama. LSU finishing 9-3 is a very real possibility.
Sec was straight until A&M flamed and Auburn went back to playing like the 32nd team in the country

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sec was straight until A&M flamed and Auburn went back to playing like the 32nd team in the country

Yep, It went from the usual narrative of the West being much better than the East but now A&M having their annual November collapse and Auburn looking like shyt the last two weeks. Florida losing the Arkansas was pretty bad too.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Coach Saban voiced his displeasure about running up the score on teams, sounded like a shot at Petrino for his comments last week. Kiffin probably wanted to run up the score plenty of times and Saban was like :stop::stop:. We seriously could've dropped 60 on plenty of teams the past few years, including State last week.