The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bet it had to be unbearable being a black fan tailgating today in some places

Whole damn Bama crowd look like the trump rally :youngdro:
I feel like 20 something black people really forgot what shyt was like before Obama...

The president has always been for that crowd in my life....the feeling people have now shouldn't be new...Bush was a bigger good old boy and just as for white folks as Trump, this shyt is nothing new

The right was in supreme power under Bush 1, the Clintons murdered the GOP, bush 2 came and restored the Republican buildings, Obama crushed them again, Trump is here now

There is nothing new. So my point is, that crowd was talking the same shyt when bush was reelected....I only feel bad for 20something black people who just aren't used to the cycle.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Bet it had to be unbearable being a black fan tailgating today in some places

Whole damn Bama crowd look like the trump rally :youngdro:

It actually aint that bad my boy. nikkas all on the quad and people offering up food like anywhere else.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Michigan football power rankings:

1. Michigan
  2. Western Michigan
  3. Eastern Michigan
  4. The lions
  5. Gvsu
  6. Cass tech
  7. Central Michigan
  8. Saline (one loss only, to Cass last night)
  9. Ferris state
  10. Michigan tech
  11. Michigan panthers
  12. Michigan intermural flag football
  13. Msu Spartans
That hatred

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel like 20 something black people really forgot what shyt was like before Obama...

The president has always been for that crowd in my life....the feeling people have now shouldn't be new...Bush was a bigger good old boy and just as for white folks as Trump, this shyt is nothing new

The right was in supreme power under Bush 1, the Clintons murdered the GOP, bush 2 came and restored the Republican buildings, Obama crushed them again, Trump is here now

There is nothing new. So my point is, that crowd was talking the same shyt when bush was reelected....I only feel bad for 20something black people who just aren't used to the cycle.
Ehhh im not really concerned about the trump presidency and i ALWAYS knew america was racist but i didn't want to believe it was that racist in that big of numbers.

But fukk that tho, i don't even want to think about that today.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why have none of these other dumbass coaches tried to play Bama like Ole Miss does :mindblown:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why have none of these other dumbass coaches tried to play Bama like Ole Miss does :mindblown:
They need you on the sidelines to show em how it's done.

star-trek-nodding.gif