The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We got beat by 2 no named msu qbs last year, and that next week beat the hell out of you. :deadhorse: At your house :scUMsad:.. This year gonna be worst :Umadatus:

Season Leaders
PASSING YARDS
MICH
W. Speight149-231, 2053 YDS, 15 TD, 3 INT
OSU
J.T. Barrett171-265, 1965 YDS, 21 TD, 4 INT
RUSHING YARDS
MICH
D. Smith109 CAR, 564 YDS, 8 TD
OSU
M. Weber140 CAR, 842 YDS, 7 TD
RECEIVING YARDS
MICH
A. Darboh42 REC, 741 YDS, 6 TD
OSU
C. Samuel52 REC, 676 YDS, 5 TD

Speight has only played a full 4 quarters once or twice. Because of blowouts. The only time that JT's come out of the game is when he's been knocked out. Which will happen against us too. So I hope Burrows is game ready. :shaq:

As for rushing stats, we've got like 4 guys over 250 yards. We keep our boys fresh. Ya'll ride the dog shyt out of Weber. Our receivers shyt all over yours. Our defense shyts all over yours too. You'll see soon enough. :ehh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Speight has only played a full 4 quarters once or twice. Because of blowouts. The only time that JT's come out of the game is when he's been knocked out. Which will happen against us too. So I hope Burrows is game ready. :shaq:

As for rushing stats, we've got like 4 guys over 250 yards. We keep our boys fresh. Ya'll ride the dog shyt out of Weber. Our receivers shyt all over yours. Our defense shyts all over yours too. You'll see soon enough. :ehh:
Samuels has 400 plus rushing yrds :comeon:. Yall said yall d shyt on ours last year too with yall 3 straight shutouts, then gave up 42 at home :mjgrin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Samuels has 400 plus rushing yrds :comeon:. Yall said yall d shyt on ours last year too with yall 3 straight shutouts, then gave up 42 at home :mjgrin:

Leave it to you to omit the most important fact of last years game. Mone was out. Glasgow was out. That's our WHOLE middle on the dline. Why do you think Zeus ran wild? Cause y'all were that much better than us? :heh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Leave it to you to omit the most important fact of last years game. Mone was out. Glasgow was out. That's our WHOLE middle on the dline. Why do you think Zeus ran wild? Cause y'all were that much better than us? :heh:
Zeke ran wild the year before and Hyde before Zeke and i can keep going down the line :mjlol:. Dont give me no excuses why we put up 42 in the shyt house :UmadOH:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

OSU has the same number of 50 point blowout wins as scUM.....except we did so against a top 10 team. :BuckeyeStrong:

Weber had 11 carries last week, but now he's being run into the ground? And yeah, we've run the ball better than scUM this year. And that's spread around between JT, Weber, and Curtis.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
OSU has the same number of 50 point blowout wins as scUM.....except we did so against a top 10 team. :BuckeyeStrong:

Weber had 11 carries last week, but now he's being run into the ground? And yeah, we've run the ball better than scUM this year. And that's spread around between JT, Weber, and Curtis.

No. :ufdup:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Is Jason Sehorn one of the biggest post career analyst failures?This dude been on ESPN for 10 years and never made it to the main roster.Str8 b lister.

I swear Greg McElroy and Booger McFarland gotta have the best post career success. They went from SEC Network to Commentator for big games (McElroy) and main ESPN analyst, Mike & Mike fill in and CFB talking head (Booger) all within two years

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Crazy his 1st year really playing

2JhFKyn.png