The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Wouldn't mind if everyone won out and things stayed this way. Get Washington which is an easy W and then Michigan hopefully

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'mma handle this disrespect diplomatically. Them fraudulent ass nikkas ain't blowing us out, that's FACTS. Letting some nikka that just came back to playing football destroy your defense and they blowing us out? fukk NO
Washington is more talented on both sides of the ball and better coached...nothing you said overcomes your deficiencies

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Washington is more talented on both sides of the ball and better coached...nothing you said overcomes your deficiencies

Nah breh.....That's laughable. Auburn's talent is at or above Washington's every position....and they don't have anywhere near the talent and depth we have on the defensive line.

I give credit to their coach though. He's a coach you don't really want to see, but you will if he's on the schedule. We'll get that regular season game in with them in 2019...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah breh.....That's laughable. Auburn's talent is at or above Washington's every position....and they don't have anywhere near the talent and depth we have on the defensive line.

I give credit to their coach though. He's a coach you don't really want to see, but you will if he's on the schedule. We'll get that regular season game in with them in 2019...
I'm sure your opinion is as unbiasaed as mine :nobuckeyes: