The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Breh, I'll give you this.. your DB's are playmakers. I've got no problem admitting that. But they're playmakers that gamble, and are succeptable to giving up CHUNKS of yardage. And points.

But I mean.. good luck covering them all .. even THIS year.. at that toilet bowl looking field that you call a stadium. :yeshrug:
When u play straight man you gonna give up a big play here and there, especially if your name Damon Webb :lolbron:. We been flushing yall asses out our toilet bowl the last 16 years, respect it :Wewinning:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
When u play straight man you gonna give up a big play here and there, especially if your name Damon Webb :lolbron:. We been flushing yall asses out our toilet bowl the last 16 years, respect it :Wewinning:

Never. :demonic:

And don't think Conley isn't gonna get picked on too. :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
And JT is? :takedat:

Ohio State vs. Michigan - Box Score - November 28, 2015 - ESPN

JT Barrett only threw for 113 yards in last year's game :mjlol: they ran the ball the whole game on a depleted D-Line:mjlol: which I don't blame them

Chesson had 8 catches for 111 yards and a TD on Eli Apple :banderas: Rudock threw for damn near 300 yards :mjlol:. Zeke, Bosa, Mike Thomas, Jalin Marshall ain't going to be on the field in 3 weeks :pachaha: Michigan whole squad came back :whew: for this championship

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yall aint had enough of JT yet? Nov 26th chump :birdman:

Best believe we're about 90% from the field, as far as knocking QB's out of games this year. JT is no exception. And no.. we don't have no p*ssy ass Gardner that's gonna go run to him and make sure he's breathing. :birdman:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
CwxNecxXcAAKBZA.jpg

Weird. I thought Bama didn't put any good DBs or RBs in the NFL