Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Saturday will be:

Florida vs Arky at 3:30
Fsu vs nc state at 7
Bama vs lsu 8
Manny Pacquiao fight (streaming it of course)

3tvs in the man cave, 1 got the firestick!! let's go

noon - wisky at northwestern, georgia tech at north carolina, louisville at boston college

3:30 - mighty mighty gators, okie light at k state, tcu at baylor

7:30 - bulls at pacers
8 - lsu and bama, osu and wisky

:blessed:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
LSU players kicked coaches out of the program's team meeting room Thursday.

The Tigers held a players-only meeting.

"Lasted 15 minutes, and when I came back, you could hear a pin drop in this room," interim coach Ed Orgeron said in his weekly post-practice news conference in the team meeting room.

In addition to that meeting, Orgeron invited back about 25 former Tigers to speak to the team this week.

Oh yes — it's Alabama week.

The 15th-ranked Tigers (5-2, 3-1 Southeastern) host the top-ranked Crimson Tide (8-0, 5-0) on Saturday night in Tiger Stadium in one of college football's biggest games of the year. The motivational tactics are out in full force at LSU's football operations building.

Running back Leonard Fournette led the players-only meeting Thursday. What was said?

“Doesn’t matter," Orgeron replied. "I know what was said. Deep down in my heart, I know what was said. By the time I walked in, I know it was good. I know the guys that led it, and I trust them. I think it’s all good.

"Those thing are great for team bonding," he continued. "Doesn’t mean you win or you’re going to play better. But every once in a while — if they feel like they need to have a meeting — I like it. Leadership comes forward."

They might be a little too emotional going into the game :patrice:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
I have to go to a got damn wedding at 6.The groom is my main cfb patna for 10 years . So I'll miss my gators and the Alabama game. It better be some bad thirsty/ jealous bytches at this BS.