The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Based on what I'm reading, dudes starting to believe that Auburn can just win and make the IB the defacto SEC championship (sorry Kentucky fans)

I haven't done enough reading into what happens if Texas doesn't lose another game and them us and UA all have one conference L

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They gave FSU its 3rd loss.

FSU has lost to 2 top 5 teams and division Leader
They were down by 63-10 at one point

With more talent than the team that was beating them

FSU was top 25 the same way OM was top 25 (a team they also needed a massive comeback to beat)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Clemson's dub over Auburn looked respectable at the time, but dudes can't be going out their way to call it GOOD just cause Auburn's good now. As an Auburn fan, Clemson should be lambasted for playing that close with what was arguably the worst AU offensive performance I've ever seen (at least for 3 quarters or so)

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This season sucks FSU hasn't been this irrelevant since 2011 when we started 2-3 I got a feeling these nikkas gonna lose to NC State Saturday in Raleigh. Pretty much all we can do is beat the Gators at this point I really want a USC matchup in a bowl though.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Looking at some early upsets I killed it this weekend wanna repeat performance

Northwestern over Wisconsin
Duke over Va Tech
TCU over Baylor
Arkansas over Florida
NC State over FSU
LSU over Alabama
Kentucky over Georgia

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This season sucks FSU hasn't been this irrelevant since 2011 when we started 2-3 I got a feeling these nikkas gonna lose to NC State Saturday in Raleigh. Pretty much all we can do is beat the Gators at this point I really want a USC matchup in a bowl though.
:dahell:

FSU was irrelevant af last year

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Breh I heard Jonathan Kongbo and Jalen Hurd among multiple players have quit, if true :ohmy:
It's true. Don't forget Preston Williams a week before during the bye. Combine that with all of the injuries, lack of preparation and game planning by the coaching staff. This was their year but they blew it with poor coaching. The only question for Vol nation is who do you bring in to replace Butch that can coach and recruit well in state?

Edit...

Confirmed.