The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:patrice:... I dunno man...but if UW wins out then I guess they earned it. :manny:

quietly has taken that torch as #1 ...:sas2: wonder why they ain't talkin' about it, tho?:jbhmm:

still think NC State is reeling from that Clemson game. they needed that last score.

Give it another year or 2 ACC will be 1A I think GT needs to move on from CPJ this 2nd half collapse today should be end but the conference has upgraded its HC's I think Miami Va Tech and UVA can make moves real soon

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
2015: @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

42 :Scustbrutus: 13 :LarryscUM:

rlDeqYy.jpg

Been beating that ass for a long damn time

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
naw @UserNameless has always had something against the Pac 12 for the past couple years.

UW is legit and the only 1 loss team that looks like they can compete with the dawgs is OSU. I'm not a believer in UL. After seeing them against NC state and now UVA, they'll get exposed if they made it to the playoffs by the other top 4.

Because the PAC12 has been fraudin' it up that's why. Nothing really against the conference, just callin' a spade a spade. Again, if UW wins out, then that's what it is. they get in. But they play in a garbage conference.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Give it another year or 2 ACC will be 1A I think GT needs to move on from CPJ this 2nd half collapse today should be end but the conference has upgraded its HC's I think Miami Va Tech and UVA can make moves real soon

Past due for Gt to move on ... the coaching has gotten exponentially better in the ACC and recruiting hasn't dropped. Meanwhile, SEC coaching has dipped.