The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I think clemson covers the spread by winning 27-23 or FSU wins 30-27.

That's a tough one to call.

Clemson hasn't looked good ALL YEAR, and FSU lost to north carolina at the crib and got throttled by UL.

Yeah I can't get a good read on this game I lean Clemson but something been off about them this year. FSU OL is brutal more times than good so I give CU the edge just off that I don't think FSU has enough on the outside to do big things. I'm hoping Auden Tate goes off tomorrow they got no choice but to play him more with Bobo Wilson out and they need to let Deondre run like crazy not sure why Jimbo scared to run zone read with Deondre and Dalvin. Our secondary and LB's are still a concern I'm not putting much stock into the Miami and Wake games FSU has no trouble vs those type of offenses its the type of shyt Clemson does that has killed us in 2016 I'm not drinking the koolaid.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah I can't get a good read on this game I lean Clemson but something been off about them this year. FSU OL is brutal more times than good so I give CU the edge just off that I don't think FSU has enough on the outside to do big things. I'm hoping Auden Tate goes off tomorrow they got no choice but to play him more with Bobo Wilson out and they need to let Deondre run like crazy not sure why Jimbo scared to run zone read with Deondre and Dalvin. Our secondary and LB's are still a concern I'm not putting much stock into the Miami and Wake games FSU has no trouble vs those type of offenses its the type of shyt Clemson does that has killed us in 2016 I'm not drinking the koolaid.

Sounds like something that would work, wouldn't hurt to try. When we played LSU last year, the only time LSU had success is when they ran the zone read with Harris.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Sounds like something that would work, wouldn't hurt to try. When we played LSU last year, the only time LSU had success is when they ran the zone read with Harris.

It's been a long time thing same shyt with Golson last season had no idea how they didn't use Golson in run game shyt should've been automatic he acted like he was scared to run at FSU. EJ did the same shyt his senior season he ran him vs Clemson and pretty much acted like he was too good to use him in run game again.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Charlie aint gonna get a good job after this, tbh I think now he realizes that leaving louisville was a mistake

He should go be a DC somewhere in the SEC, recruit and coach like hell, and maybe try again.

I think he going get another HC job right after Texas. He just needs to stay away from the Air 12.

Probably some bottom P5 school or some AAC/ Sun Belt school.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Clemson just seems to have more weapons than FSU right now
As the game gets closer, I don't think it should be written in stone that Clemson will win. Just at the fact that yu don't know what Clemson team is goin to show up. For all we know it could be the team that should have loss to NCST

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Clemson just seems to have more weapons than FSU right now
TBH this is the type of team that FSU should/does have an advantage over. Their offense not as fast as Ole Miss, UoL, or UNC. Yall should be able to beat them up if healthy

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big 12 nixes division idea; title game pits 1 vs. 2

I understand B12 not wanting divisions, while the coaches do. If you're playing every team then having divisions is pointless. you want the 2 best teams playing regardless of divisions.

but on the other hand, what if u have a situation in which 2 undefeated teams face the last week of the season, 1 team wins, then they lose in the title game. Who get's the CFP playoff nod; the regular season champ or the title game champ?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yall better stop littering the 1st lady lawn with that trash :russ:
Trash? :dwillhuh: If I wanted to litter the lawn I would leave this on her grass:

s-l225.jpg

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Pitt vs VT should be a good one tonight
I actually got to go to it. That was my first time at Heinz field which was pretty cool.

If I was a Pitt fan I'd be furious. VT kept running the same fade play over and over again and Pitt just kept running bump and run coverage. I'd be so pissed if I was one of those CB's.:beli: