The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Him and Galloway caping like crazy BK is 2-5 with top 5-10 talent level and they act all awshucks about it dude has 4 5 loss seasons in 7 years at ND they acting like this cat done rolled off 5 straight years of 10 win seasons.

Exactly and they tried to compare Kelly's struggles to Dantonio's and Shaw's. First of all, Dantonio and Shaw have been to a couple of Rose Bowls and MSU was just in the playoff last year. Also, maybe I've missed it but I haven't heard David Shaw or Mark Dantonio throw the entire program under the bus.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Exactly and they tried to compare Kelly's struggles to Dantonio's and Shaw's. First of all, Dantonio and Shaw have been to a couple of Rose Bowls and MSU was just in the playoff last year. Also, maybe I've missed it but I haven't heard David Shaw or Mark Dantonio throw the entire program under the bus.

They also don't have the talent level that ND has this ND 2016 schedule was cherry pick city and they botched. ND has lost to 4-3 Stanford,2-5 MSU and 3 win Duke all at home then they lost to a crummy Texas its not like ND lost to OSU,Michigan and Clemson they losing to crappy teams while going 2-5. I hate Pollack this cat talks over everyone he's a dikk.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
They also don't have the talent level that ND has this ND 2016 schedule was cherry pick city and they botched. ND has lost to 4-3 Stanford,2-5 MSU and 3 win Duke all at home then they lost to a crummy Texas its not like ND lost to OSU,Michigan and Clemson they losing to crappy teams while going 2-5. I hate Pollack this cat talks over everyone he's a dikk.

Only good thing about Pollack is that Sam Ponder usually on the screen as well :noah:

GOAT becky on espn

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I can't get excited for future of FSU knowing we gotta play Alabama week 1 in 2017 with these clown ass coaches on the staff. Hate to say it but an embarrassing loss at home Saturday might be "best for business" in the long run.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh will earn more than $9 million in 2016 ($9,004,000). That’s a big jump from a year ago, when Harbaugh was making $7,004,000 and trailed Saban by less than $100,000.

Part of the jump is thanks to a life insurance loan Harbaugh agreed to back in August. In that contract restructuring, Harbaugh makes $5 million as a base salary and then an additional $4 million as a loan against a premium on a life insurance policy taken out by the university. Harbaugh then receives an additional $2 million for each of the next five years as part of the loan. The $4 million he receives in 2016 is paid in increments. He received $2 million on June 3 and will receive the other $2 million if he’s still the Wolverines’ coach on Dec. 6.

Saban, who has long been the salary torchbearer on this yearly list, is second with $6,939,395, followed by Ohio State’s Urban Meyer ($6,003,000), Oklahoma’s Bob Stoops ($5,550,000) and Florida State’s Jimbo Fisher ($5,250,000).

Charlie Strong, whose job security is in question at Texas, ranks sixth on the list with a salary of $5,200,000. Houston’s Tom Herman, the most sought-after Group of Five coach, is making $3,003,500, which ranks 35th on the list.

New Mexico State’s Doug Martin is listed as the lowest-paid coach at $376,044, but nine schools — Baylor, BYU, Tulane, SMU, USC, Tulsa, Pittsburgh, Miami and Syracuse — did not submit contract information to USA Today.

While the coaching salaries are interesting (and some a tad ridiculous), the more interesting story in USA Today’s presentation ishow much it would cost to fire a coach.

For example, if Florida State wanted to part ways with Jimbo Fisher, it would cost the school $33,125,000. Kirk Ferentz, who has been on the hot seat for seemingly 10 years, has a buyout of $25,304,167. No wonder Iowa has been so reluctant to part ways with him. On the flip side, San Diego State can get rid of coach Rocky Long for the bargain price of $349,334.

Of course, a lot of this has to do with the number of years left on the contract and a variety of other things, but it’s still interesting to see how well some of these coaches would make out just by sucking at their jobs. Don’t we all wish we had similar out clauses.
Jim Harbaugh's yearly $9 million contract makes him the nation's highest-paid coach

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I can't get excited for future of FSU knowing we gotta play Alabama week 1 in 2017 with these clown ass coaches on the staff. Hate to say it but an embarrassing loss at home Saturday might be "best for business" in the long run.
Changes are coming at LB and WR coach at least but we ALL know who needs to get 86'd