The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catch and fumble by quick.
I remember breh going off on him on here after Clemson game. Said that nikka was a straight idiot. Cracked me up :dead:

Say breh I need an update did you ever link up with your coworker? :lupe:

Thinking about getting at one of mines :francis:

Her ass is so phat :ohlawd:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Say breh I need an update did you ever link up with your coworker? :lupe:

Thinking about getting at one of mines :francis:

Her ass is so phat :ohlawd:

Maaan dog don't even get me started on that bullshyt :martin:
So she send me a text like we going to the bar, I never asked who all was gonna be there, figured it'd be her and her roommate maybe some more of her friends :ehh: So I get there, bar crowded as fukk walk around looking for her. I hit the end of the bar and I see her with her back to me, I see her talking to a dude, figure it's a nikka trying to holla or her friend :upsetfavre: I tap her on the shoulder hug and all that. Then her roommate pop up. Then she introduce me to the dude. So we all hanging and drinkin and this nikka keep copping feels and kiss her on the top of her head and holding hands and shyt :mjcry: Whole time in my head I'm like why the fukk you invite me out here to watch this girl you know I be crushin :damn: Me and the roommate sitting there feeling like the 3rd and 4th wheel whole night ,:beli:
Moral of the story just fukk rando hoes you'll never have to see after you nut :francis: