Daps
If I was an Oregon fan, i might've preferred the blowout L :francis:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Hebert will learn. The Future played well, not great but well. Ducks shytty D strikes again. I fukking hate Brady Hoke so much.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Its possible but still, his worse record before this season is 9-4. Thats not bad

If every coach was fired after 1 bad year, then you'd see dudes getting fired left & right. He brought in Barney Hoke, changed up his Defense and it bit him in the ass. Deserves a chance to fix it imo

He looked pretty good when Vernon was healthy last season. Their QBs suck
Think dude should be forced to prove he can actually develop a QB. Dakota Prukop was a prayer, and this season is indicative of what happened when that prayer failed. If he can't at least develop someone that can come in when one dude fails (not a freshman) then he gotta get kicked out.

Basically whatever happens with this freshman next year is gonna decide if he has a job

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This game really gonna be on at 3am eastern :bryan:
I didnt even notice the time, shyt was really going on at 2 AM CT. When I checked the score, I didnt realize that the game literally ended a few minutes before I saw lol. They didnt even have the recap uploaded yet :lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Think dude should be forced to prove he can actually develop a QB. Dakota Prukop was a prayer, and this season is indicative of what happened when that prayer failed. If he can't at least develop someone that can come in when one dude fails (not a freshman) then he gotta get kicked out.

Basically whatever happens with this freshman next year is gonna decide if he has a job
I agree :yeshrug: