Fire Helf!!!

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
31-14 Cal going into half. What a fukking joke. :beli:

Helf should be fired at Half and Bellotti brought down from the booth to coach. fukk this bull shyt. Why do I waste my free time from my girl on this BS. fukk Helf, mother fukk him.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Helfrich lucky as hell he got that Mariota/Playoff year under his belt. Cause this year is a mulligan for him.

shyt gonna get ugly if this keeps up next season though
No reason he deserves that. They're outchea getting dominated by teams they haven't lost to in years, teams that have been annual basement dwellers. I don't know who else they play other than USC (I believe) but they could realistically lose every game going forward and probably not close

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No reason he deserves that. They're outchea getting dominated by teams they haven't lost to in years, teams that have been annual basement dwellers. I don't know who else they play other than USC (I believe) but they could realistically lose every game going forward and probably not close
Its possible but still, his worse record before this season is 9-4. Thats not bad

If every coach was fired after 1 bad year, then you'd see dudes getting fired left & right. He brought in Barney Hoke, changed up his Defense and it bit him in the ass. Deserves a chance to fix it imo

He looked pretty good when Vernon was healthy last season. Their QBs suck