The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Just look at his stupid lil avy no real bama fan would rock that ugly shyt:pacspit:disrespectful to our colors putting them on that helmet. And all I do is promote Bama if he put me on ignore he obviously got a problem with that:ld:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just look at his stupid lil avy no real bama fan would rock that ugly shyt:pacspit:disrespectful to our colors putting them on that helmet. And all I do is promote Bama if he put me on ignore he obviously got a problem with that:ld:
That's the Saints in Falcons color scheme. Everything is not about Bama bruh

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
SEC got 3 ranked matchups what u talking about those alone make it as good as last week. there has to be another good game or two going on

Ole Piss,LSU and Auburn just ranked to be ranked all fringe top 25 teams nothing appealing about those games as far as NC implications. Only game that matters A&M vs Bama fukking NC State fukked everything up last week that NC State/Louisville game had a chance to mean so much more and then the Clemson/FSU game next week had more at stake as well fukking bum ass kicker.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Ole Piss,LSU and Auburn just ranked to be ranked all fringe top 25 teams nothing appealing about those games as far as NC implications. Only game that matters A&M vs Bama fukking NC State fukked everything up last week that NC State/Louisville game had a chance to mean so much more and then the Clemson/FSU game next week had more at stake as well fukking bum ass kicker.
LSU-Ole Miss and Auburn-Arky are very intriguing imo. LSU and Auburn both still got chances to win the SEC west. And both should be good games

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
The Big 12 fukking sucks we can't get shyt for good games out of that conference I guess TCU/WVU is supposed to be a good game. Oklahoma vs Texas Tech on Fox at night hello 66-42 snoozer :camby:

All the fukking Pac 12 games are on a network not even on all the providers no chance to see Colorado/Stanford, Washington and Washington St/Arizona St due to being on the Pac 12 network. :shaq2:

Big 10 offering up jobber fest only game that looks competitive on paper is Wisconsin vs Iowa those Illinois/Michigan and Purdue/Nebraska games gonna get ugly.