The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its more like bullying

That's the difference between michigan and Ohio state

You play that DISGUSTING GIF OF A CLASS ACT LIKE DEVIN GARDNER GETTING INJURED, when he went out of his way, in game, prayed, and laid hands on JT Barrett during his last game ever
gardner.jpg

Typical buckeye behavior

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That's the difference between michigan and Ohio state

You play that DISGUSTING GIF OF A CLASS ACT LIKE DEVIN GARDNER GETTING INJURED, when he went out of his way, in game, prayed, and laid hands on JT Barrett during his last game ever
gardner.jpg

Typical buckeye behavior
Gardner was laying like that cause he threw the pick to end the game. I know its hard for you to comprehend the gif, so I won't hold it against you

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Gardner was laying like that cause he threw the pick to end the game. I know its hard for you to comprehend the gif, so I won't hold it against you
Everyone in this rivalry knows Gardner was playing with one leg and a concussion for like five weeks that season. He was hurt like a motherfukker. And you KNOW I'm right, Gardner did Barrett a courtesy and gesture that would not be reciprocated.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Everyone in this rivalry knows Gardner was playing with one leg and a concussion for like five weeks that season. He was hurt like a motherfukker. And you KNOW I'm right, Gardner did Barrett a courtesy and gesture that would not be reciprocated.
So you down with a shytty program that plays players with concussions? And you wonder why everybody call them scUM

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Gardner grew up a Buckeye stan & STILL was when he was with TTUN but is Ed acting like Wisconsin didn't have 2 whole weeks to prepare for us? :stopitslime: this nikka delusional:russ:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
That coach is gone and I would've kicked him in the ass on the way out if I worked at Schembecler hall.

Don't ever talk to me about scummy programs. This is YOUR god:
iAOK5tL.gif
So you saying Hoke was fired after that Gardner incident? Cause i recall a year later this occurred.
But hey again its called scUM for a reason