The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You don't get the death penalty for minor violations, Tennessee does the same thing when they beat Alabama, which hasn't been the case in 10 years.
fukk all that, your coach is Dirty and he's going down

greg-knox.jpg

Silkk

Daps
Only viewing yall got was when Bama beat yall brains in. usc is dead. Yall the 7th best team in the pac 12 :scust: :rip: usc.
:duck: Just took our team time to gel. Bama didn't get us at our best, Sam Darnold wasn't even QBing outside of 3 snaps. We'd smack the shyt out them nikkas right now, we'd smack yall ass up too. This our block, and we taking it back
full

tumblr_inline_ndqgemswvx1rjic88.gif

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

After managing only a 9-33 record over three-plus seasons, Darrell Hazell is no longer Purdue’s head coach, GoldandBlack.com has learned.

Hazell was fired Sunday, one day after Iowa dominated the Boilermakers 49-35 on Homecoming.

Receivers coach Gerad Parker will be the interim coach. Parker is in his fourth season with the Boilermakers, coming on staff as tight ends coach before moving to coach the receivers last season.

:yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps

After managing only a 9-33 record over three-plus seasons, Darrell Hazell is no longer Purdue’s head coach, GoldandBlack.com has learned.

Hazell was fired Sunday, one day after Iowa dominated the Boilermakers 49-35 on Homecoming.

Receivers coach Gerad Parker will be the interim coach. Parker is in his fourth season with the Boilermakers, coming on staff as tight ends coach before moving to coach the receivers last season.

:yeshrug:

Certain jobs just gonna always be trash unless jesus on the sidelines:

Purdue
Vandy
Kentucky
Kansas

And some of yall really think Art Briles couldn't get one of these jobs :usure:

Silkk

Daps
That's the best he'll get he's not getting a job at a bigger school unless he's a coordinator
He'll get whatever he wants if the AD wants to win bad enough, dude still has 1 foot in at Baylor as we speak.

If not for Coach O his name would be all over Baton Rouge