The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
How u feelin about that game in baton rouge now? smh florida couldve won the east if not for that

We're going to lose that game against LSU, will lose to FSU, and may very well drop the game to either UGA or Arky. Why? Luke Del Rio sucks. Well, he's average and that will hold our offense back. The 40 points and 500 plus of total offense we put up yesterday was deceptive because we had 3 non offensive td's and Del Rio had 3 ints. I was saying it since the summer, we should have went with a freshmen at QB or either play them a few series every game. Del Rio and Appleby aren't going to lead us to the promise land this year ANYWAYS.

UF fans on the message board was all "well, they aren't ready, they are raw" blah blah and I gave an extensive example of how it's better to go throw the ringers with true freshmen qb's now and reap the rewards later.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If both OSU-Michigan can stay undefeated until Nov 26 :wow: the hype and buildup of that game is going to be insane . Will probably be more hyped than the 06 due to Harbaugh and Urban Meyer. The 10 year anniversary too.

If it happen they should push it back to 3:30 :francis:

Jabrill and JT for the Heisman :banderas:

Will be one of the most hyped game in history :whew:. A lot of football left to play until then though :francis:.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We're going to lose that game against LSU, will lose to FSU, and may very well drop the game to either UGA or Arky. Why? Luke Del Rio sucks. Well, he's average and that will hold our offense back. The 40 points and 500 plus of total offense we put up yesterday was deceptive because we had 3 non offensive td's and Del Rio had 3 ints. I was saying it since the summer, we should have went with a freshmen at QB or either play them a few series every game. Del Rio and Appleby aren't going to lead us to the promise land this year ANYWAYS.

UF fans on the message board was all "well, they aren't ready, they are raw" blah blah and I gave an extensive example of how it's better to go throw the ringers with true freshmen qb's now and reap the rewards later.
Yea that's why it was a stupid decision to play the game in Baton Rouge.. UGA looks like an easy W at this point. Arky will be a challenge but I mean its just one game. And FSU has nothing to do with going to the SEC title game but u could still beat them as well.

Florida's defense is nothing but seniors and juniors they aren't raw lol. Del Rio doesnt need to be great