The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Had to go all the way back to 2014 huh?

If not for Saban whipping that ass annually, nobody would even know your shythole city even existed.
If we didn't play Alabama, we'd be the class of the SEC West, the best division in the most popular conference in college football :mjlol: now that logic ran out, wins been ran out, you just relying on LIES :russ:

Stay being mediocre in the most :trash: conference bro :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If we didn't play Alabama, we'd be the class of the SEC West, the best division in the most popular conference in college football :mjlol: now that logic ran out, wins been ran out, you just relying on LIES :russ:

Stay being mediocre in the most :trash: conference bro :mjlol:
The class of the SEC West? You bytches got like 10 SEC losses the past 2 seasons :kobelol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
USC fans should've ditched football discussions like their last goof coach ditches acknowledging em (unless it's somebody asking about his rampant violations) :wow:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
MSU losing to Northwestern :mjlol: I swear I can't wait for 2 weeks. Harbaugh is going to run up the score :banderas: in their house
Big Brother ain't gon let that happen...
IUn9YsF.png

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
:mjlol: Connor Cook, Burbridge, those 2 All America O-Linemen, Shilique Calhoun and etc ain't going to be there to save them :lolbron: that game was damn near the motivation this off-season for us. Won't be surprise if that game is damn near a home game in East Lansing :yes:
rivalry games are tricky bruv... :sas1: