The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah cause it's not like y'all didn't stay in the game ONLY because we kicked 6 FGs in 7 trips in the red zone

It isn't because your defense is fukking trash and your QB is as well. Not cause of any of that. It's cause of YALL :camby:
Our defense is trash but y'all couldn't score a TD, what that mean?

Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Just for the record yall..a lot of yall think im @Swagnificent ..im NOT...I USE TO POST ON SOHH UNDER DR.DANK....I CAUGHT A CASE AFTER THE SOHH EXILE N LAID LOW BUT STILL LOVED COLLEGE FOOTBALL...IM BACK A LIL BIT N REP THE VOLS...I ALWAYS LURKED ON HERE CAUSE I LOVE THAT shyt YALL TALK...JUST SAYING..COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS THE GOAT..Ill stop screaming now lol

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Our defense is trash but y'all couldn't score a TD, what that mean?
Means our red zone play calling was mediocre :comeon: I don't know what y'all did to be proud of with KJ looking like prime Bo Jackson knocking your DBs around or with Sean finding receivers as he did, but whatever you have to hold on to, you clearly were not the better team in that matchup at any point.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Just for the record yall..a lot of yall think im @Swagnificent ..im NOT...I USE TO POST ON SOHH UNDER DR.DANK....I CAUGHT A CASE AFTER THE SOHH EXILE N LAID LOW BUT STILL LOVED COLLEGE FOOTBALL...IM BACK A LIL BIT N REP THE VOLS...I ALWAYS LURKED ON HERE CAUSE I LOVE THAT shyt YALL TALK...JUST SAYING..COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS THE GOAT..Ill stop screaming now lol
That distancing :wow:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
@goatnole you
full
me clown
What's this supposed to mean?
It's still GO NOLES!! And always fukk the u. #beatmiami