The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't that's why I was talking about Jalen Hurts last season when we signed him and he had no media hype at all.

He has plenty of talent he isn't leaving b/c he sucks u know nothing about him so just stop lol. He is a much better passer than dobbs

319 yards passing and 4 TDs against the greatest defense ever.....or at least that's what they were saying about Florida before Dobbs carved them up.

Shut the fukk up talking to me about some lame ass white boy that can't play.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yep I watched Mccaffery get shut down by Northwestern and UCF last year. U must have missed those games
Did you watch last week when ucla "shut him down"?

I really dont know why im legit asking you anything though

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
319 yards passing and 4 TDs against the greatest defense ever.....or at least that's what they were saying before Dobbs carved them up.

Shut the fukk up talking to me about some lame ass white boy that can't play.
Sims put up 500 yards and 4 TD against Florida when they had Hargreaves... He still cant throw for shyt

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Did you watch last week when ucla "shut him down"?

I really dont know why im legit asking you anything though
Yea I watched he was still getting 4-5 yards a carry every time they didn't really stop him. and he had 140 rushing yards how is that being shut down lmao?

Obviously we will see if Washington offense is forreal or not tonight too. They will need to score some points

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might be reading the odds wrong, but Vegas has Washington favored by 3.5 over Stanford.

:patrice:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't know how many times I told you this, y'all don't even get storylines no more :francis: the league just letting y'all do house shows on some Fit Finlay shyt :mjlol:
Yall threads barely crack 2 pages if/when someone even remembers you bytches have a game.

*Checks schedule*

Yall bum ass bytches playing at 1 o clock on the SEC ALTERNATE network tomorrow :kobelol: