The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That's cause the corruption goes all the way to the top. Brass is easily bought off in Columbus, whether it be with money or gold pants. And every player on the team has plenty of gold pants to go around
We do got a lot of gold pants... i see that team we beat for them right on that felony 1 list with yall

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
@JALEN HURTS

How you leave this part out? shyt got me rollin

Williams was in the passenger's seat and another man was in the driver's seat. The driver told officers that the marijuana was his, and that he was holding it for a friend named “Brandon Chicken.”
Brandon Chicken? :wtf:

LU6ltNm.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gonna fukk around and have a big ass scandel, y'all nikkas ain't that perfect.
Biggest scandal you'll ever get from us is some tattoos :Unoudonebuckedup:. Nikka get harsher punishment for selling they own shyt for tattoos, then programs with massive rape, gun, and drug problems :stopitslime:.. We clean on this side

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Biggest scandal you'll ever get from us is some tattoos :Unoudonebuckedup:. Nikka get harsher punishment for selling they own shyt for tattoos, then programs with massive rape, gun, and drug problems :stopitslime:.. We clean on this side

Yall about as clean as this nikka

ghost-on-power1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Barnett, Dobbs earn weekly honors for Bednarik, Maxwell awards

Josh Dobbs won the Maxwell award for the best offensive player of week 4 and Derek Barnett won the Bednarik award for the best defensive player of week 4 for their performances against Florida.

First time in a long time that both awards went to players on the same team.

I told ya'll Tennessee was LOADED with talent.

2016 is our year.

Last edited: