The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
To be honest all that cutesy shyt ain't Bama football. That sounds like some old shyt. but I'm being honest. That shyt wasn't working at USC so I got to believe Saban reels him in a bit. I ain't saying we should be on some old school Woody Hayes but didn't McElwain win a championship? Nussmeir? dude is decent.
What cutesy shyt? Besides running too many screens I like the jet sweep and read option stuff with jalen.. He calls a lot of the same plays and has a vanilla playbook in the first half in big games just to set tendencies and set the defense up for the 2nd half.

Idk if u have noticed breh but Bama's offense has been as good as it has ever been since Kiffin got there

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What cutesy shyt? Besides running too many screens I like the jet sweep and read option stuff with jalen.. He calls a lot of the same plays and has a vanilla playbook in the first half in big games just to set tendencies and set the defense up for the 2nd half.

Idk if u have noticed breh but Bama's offense has been as good as it has ever been since Kiffin got there

I'm on that old man shyt breh. I don't like it lol.