The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nah he good in the B1G, we dont need him going to Cali to become an alcoholic or get the beats by a player... no thanks buddy..
IUn9YsF.png
This might be in contention for WOAT post. You'd rather he stay where he is and ruin your season on an annual basis......

sadpizza.gif
msukicker.gif

tumblr_o8mqzdizLt1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, i for one being thinking more & more about snatching up this guy

fock.0.gif

I think he'd pack his bags ASAP to get out of that shythole. Only concern is age

He turned down Texas...why would he go clean up a mess in LA? Only job I'd see him leaving for is OSU (he's from OH) or Alabama (top job in CFB) and I don't see either of those ever happening.

Like you said he's getting old, and if you know anything about Dantonio he's not a big city type of cat. Say he left MSU for a new gig, he'd make more sense at a program like Oklahoma than in Sothern California.

With that said he'd have USC in the playoffs by year 3...

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He turned down Texas...why would he go clean up a mess in LA? Only job I'd see him leaving for is OSU or Alabama and I don't see either of those ever happening.

He obviously likes a challenge, Talent pool is much deeper, Not playing 3rd fiddle to Urban & Harbaugh, LA > East Lansing.

Nobody with half a brain would pick Mich St as a job over USC. But i'm just spitballing, he's not even on their radar.:yeshrug:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Charles Kelly the GAWD:wow:

You asked me the other day what I thought of FSU vs Miami and I never got around to responding. Honestly....in my heart of hearts, I think Miami in this year provided they go into the game healthy. This FSU team, at this point in the season, doesn't have that defensive toughness of past FSU teams and this stretch FSU is in (UL, USF, UNC, then y'all) is an underrated gauntlet.

I just want to see how y'all adjust from having to face GT the week before and then having to readjust defensively to face FSU. I also don't like y'all lack of comp y'all will have faced before FSU :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
He obviously likes a challenge, Talent pool is much deeper, Not playing 3rd fiddle to Urban & Harbaugh, LA > East Lansing.

Nobody with half a brain would pick Mich St as a job over USC. But i'm just spitballing, he's not even on their radar.:yeshrug:

He and the team feed off the 'chip on your shoulder' stuff...we always play better if some slight/disrespect has been granted. He would have never taken a job at MSU in the first place if he had a problem fighting his way to the big boy table with OSU and being constantly slighted by Michigan. We weren't just second fiddle to OSU, ND and UM, we were behind Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisky, Northwestern even when he took the job.

Talent pool is far deeper in Cali, and LA>>>>>EL by 100000000x's, the mayor of East Lansing would tell you this lol. LA is actually my favorite city in the US. But he's not a big city, Hollywood type of cat, he's like Izzo, small town, Midwestern cat.

Again, with that said he'd kill at USC, but y'all don't need a quiet, stern Ohio guy, y'all need a big personality, Pete Carroll, Hollywood type of dude to come.