• Emmitt Smith was still in the NFL
  • Josh Dobbs was 9 years old

:mjcry:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Can't wait until tomorrow 13 hours away I really really would to see Tennessee blow Florida out but I just don't trust Jones,Dobbs and that crummy OL. I'm just wanting to see the wave of emotions from the Vol fans after past 2 seasons I don't even wanna wish another L to UF on them.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Can't wait until tomorrow 13 hours away I really really would to see Tennessee blow Florida out but I just don't trust Jones,Dobbs and that crummy OL. I'm just wanting to see the wave of emotions from the Vol fans after past 2 seasons I don't even wanna wish another L to UF on them.

If Debord and Jones let Dobbs have freedom, UT will be alright. I'm more worried about Cam Sutton being out but if Luke Del Rio is out, that change everything. UT can't let Florida hang around. They must go at Florida throat.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
If Debord and Jones let Dobbs have freedom, UT will be alright. I'm more worried about Cam Sutton being out but if Luke Del Rio is out, that change everything. UT can't let Florida hang around. They must go at Florida throat.

Yeah they better jump on them early I don't expect a lot of points in this game honestly I see no more than 38 points being scored

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I dont see how yall or anybody gonna consistently move the ball on us. Hurd is average to me but he did have a workman like 100 yard game against us last season and will need that again. If UT has to pass to beat us....12 straight wins for us.

On the flip side, our OL has been AVERAGE. We still dont have anything viable at WR outside of Callaway and that is going to hurt us even if he plays as he is not 100%.

I see UF winning but im not going to be shocked of UT wins. Only shock is if the game is a blow out either way

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I dont see how yall or anybody gonna consistently move the ball on us. Hurd is average to me but he did have a workman like 100 yard game against us last season and will need that again. If UT has to pass to beat us....12 straight wins for us.

On the flip side, our OL has been AVERAGE. We still dont have anything viable at WR outside of Callaway and that is going to hurt us even if he plays as he is not 100%.

I see UF winning but im not going to be shocked of UT wins. Only shock is if the game is a blow out either way

Only shock if the total points get into the 50s/60s