The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
lol why a win for UF breh? I think I know why you feel that way but I wanna hear your thoughts

Uf would have gone with a great white hype bru. They woulda redshirted him. Played Grier with Treon as back up then in redshirted him and still kept playing treon after Grier got suspended.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
giphy.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
lol why a win for UF breh? I think I know why you feel that way but I wanna hear your thoughts

Uf would have gone with a great white hype bru. They woulda redshirted him. Played Grier with Treon as back up then in redshirted him and still kept playing treon after Grier got suspended.

Nah nothing racial. If Lamar Jackson is at UF then that means Muschamp is our HC and lord knows LJ doesn't develop as a QB.

I would rather have Coach Mac and what we are building than still be under the thumb of Muschamp REGARDLESS of who we could have had at QB

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Nah nothing racial. If Lamar Jackson is at UF then that means Muschamp is our HC and lord knows LJ doesn't develop as a QB.

I would rather have Coach Mac and what we are building than still be under the thumb of Muschamp REGARDLESS of who we could have had at QB

True, I figured thats where you were going with this

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Id like to say my 2 cents for last weekends game...

We are a very young team offensively, i saw us stall out in decent position 5-6 times due to unforced errors like penalties and drops (sean hit a few dudes in the hands looking at you marcus davis :camby: )

despite all the woes im still confident when the OL gets its stride in pass protection the O can work under Sean...however i have no confidence in JFIII him scrambling out of bounds on 4th is about why

he dont have it between the helmets :francis: and just like jeremy you cant fix that :mjcry:

AU brehs stay strong, TAMU and Clemson were both very strong teams however LSU IS a must win. If we go out and look as inconsistent and beat ourselves like were doing vs TAMU it might be time :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah, they gotta go through Saban first. I really hope Bama, OSU/Mich winner, UH/Lou winner, and :patrice: make the playoff.

Drawing a blank on team 4. Maybe Stanford if they start clicking on all cylinders
Houston is not going undefeated.

I wish y'all would stop this

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Id like to say my 2 cents for last weekends game...

We are a very young team offensively, i saw us stall out in decent position 5-6 times due to unforced errors like penalties and drops (sean hit a few dudes in the hands looking at you marcus davis :camby: )

despite all the woes im still confident when the OL gets its stride in pass protection the O can work under Sean...however i have no confidence in JFIII him scrambling out of bounds on 4th is about why

he dont have it between the helmets :francis: and just like jeremy you cant fix that :mjcry:

AU brehs stay strong, TAMU and Clemson were both very strong teams however LSU IS a must win. If we go out and look as inconsistent and beat ourselves like were doing vs TAMU it might be time :wow:
:trash:

All phases of offense is just :trash:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Houston is not going undefeated.

I wish y'all would stop this
Drake spends a lot of time in Houston. He basically got his start in the city.

You sure you don't wanna see them make it?:usure:

DRAKE, my nikka.

Drake.

:dame: