Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
bad defense on bad defense on bad defense

they ight for when u fukked up and aint got shyt to do saturday night:yeshrug:
Who gives a shyt if it's bad defense? :stopitslime:

It's exciting and I don't have a dog in the fight. Plus I'm usually :drunk: by then which makes it that much better. :blessed:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the South Carolina fans at???

34 yards on 31 carries last week vs Mississippi State???
thanks for the reminder, im surprised it was that good. oline was trash, playcalling was trash. in the read/option qb perry orth would hand off on a play that was an obvious keep to everyone except for him allowing the rb to get destroyed immediately. hopefully brandon mcilwain gets the start this week and can make up for the deficiencies elsewhere and raise up the level of play from everyone else.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
thanks for the reminder, im surprised it was that good. oline was trash, playcalling was trash. in the read/option qb perry orth would hand off on a play that was an obvious keep to everyone except for him allowing the rb to get destroyed immediately. hopefully brandon mcilwain gets the start this week and can make up for the deficiencies elsewhere and raise up the level of play from everyone else.

What's the feeling on Muschamp?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Paraphrasing it: "I'm gonna take a page out of Trent Dilfer's playbook, Oklahoma's backup QB should not be seen or heard" something like that
I thought it more of a shot at Dilfer.

Paraphrasing:
Trent Dilfer would have a problem with this because back-ups should speak.