The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
if you say so. he's had elite success wherever he's coached at.
He did take advantage of an almost entirely garbage SEC and put Florida back on the map. In theory, he probably spurred the capstone in Tuscaloosa to make a home run hire so those money grubbing flabby could rise again. So in essence, his success in the SEC also brought more competition than I think he'd ever thought he would've had to deal with

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I did. I just didn't think ppl would move him from not even a 2nd round pick to #1 so quick

This is how things like Jared Goff happens. These dumb ass scouts and GMs have no idea what they're doing. If you didn't think Kizer was a first round pick before these first 2 games, why on earth would 2 games (no matter how good) sway so much?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I mean if Deshone plays great all season like he did against Texas he might be the #1 pick.

Goff and Wentz happened b/c last year's QB class was really bad

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Urb should give the Cleveland Browns a shot:troll:

Saban wasn't always an amazing coach like he is now. Urban a good bit younger he might overtake Saban one day but for now Saban the GOAT. He needs to win a few more titles so Urban cant catch him

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Not at MSU......but then you can raise me one and say Urb didnt at Bowling Green
and his success at LSU may be a tad bit overblown as well...the fact that he's lost just as many conference games and only +2 nonconference games in 9 years compared to his five in LSU tells me that either the talent and/or coaching was better back then or it's real shytty right now. The fact he has the RTR bag men behind him has something to do with it too but I won't take away from what he does cause he's the best at it

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
yea he gets to beat up on midgets and a slightly tall midget in Michigan for an entire year, might lose to michigan state, then has the most rested squad going into the postseason

pretty good strategizing
And Saban gets to be owned by Ol Miss once a year and not have it affect his teams shot at the playoffs because they play in an overrated conference that gets points for beating each other every week

We need to stop treating the SEC like it's on a different level. This ain't 2010.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no disrespect. We bout to be bumping our music at the end of the season
raw

While yall gon be some quiet ass clowns
sadbuck.gif
We aint never gonna be quiet chump

This how its gonna end young punk

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
And Saban gets to be owned by Ol Miss once a year and not have it affect his teams shot at the playoffs because they play in an overrated conference that gets points for beating each other every week

We need to stop treating the SEC like it's on a different level. This ain't 2010.

1. Ole Miss has only beaten Alabama two years in a row, before that they haven't beaten us since 2003, don't make it as if it's a yearly thing

2. Alabama spent 6 weeks not even in the top 5 last year. Matter of fact we dropped to #13 after the OM loss last year.

3. Y'all can't say shyt because y'all lost to unranked Virginia Tech and still won the National Championship

4. Yes, SEC homers are annoying but people that complain about the SEC are just as, if not more annoying. 1 SEC team in the top 10 and y'all still complaining :heh: