The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
WTF is up with Clemson? :dahell:

They are playing tight. The expectations got to us and it's showing. I also noticed this year's team doesn't have any vocal leaders on both sides of the ball...just inspiration via play types. So if Watson comes out tight and is off...the whole team plays that way. The offense will eventually click....hell it took them til week 5 last year to break out... I'm thinking GT is the break out game this year for them. The defense is young and is very Green right now but should get more consistent by the last half of the year. DT is a strength....DB is a liability right now...DE is very young but talented. Once Yearnin comes back it should improve. They are sleepwalking like Ohio State did last year.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
We got

Wisconsin at Michigan St
Pedo St at Michigan
FSU at South Florida
Stanford at UCLA
Clemson at Georgia Tech

Not the greatest week ever but still got a good slate of games for the whole month USF is pretty good surprised they not getting a lot of attention in AAC

UW @ MSU will be good. What Michigan is going to Pedo State will be nothing short of complete sodomy. PSU always has struggled with Mich and that was when PSU was still actually a top 25 team. I bet Michigan wins something like 42-10...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Someone bout to get bodied in next couple weeks out of the A&M/Auburn/LSU circle Auburn pretty much got a chance to put 3 coaches on thin ice if Gus loses to both at home I don't see anyway Auburn can deny his status as lame duck coach
the way this team is currently constructed, Sean has one of the top 3 receiving groups to throw to, and he's already a good proven passer. I think seeing that he can make plays happen when things break down calmed Gus down about the idea of starting him full time and giving him the full playbook. When the OL was coming on against Clemson (mainly 2nd half), they made things happen running the ball, and they seemed to only improve this past week fundamentally. Statistically, Sean has been a good early down passer and I think that's how they take TAMU's DE out the game (which they did last year without a passing game or much of a stable running game outside of Jovon).

Basically, it comes down to how much TAMU's secondary has improved. IF they haven't, that's game IMO.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
SEC TV schedule and times for 9/24

CsKnJ3YW8AAbGLS.jpg

@smitty22 We getting Ohio State status with all these 11am and 2:30 kicks lately :pachaha:

And to no surprise, Florida @ Tennessee will be on CBS
Why the fukk are we in primetime again?