bama
SEC undefeated this week what yall boys got to say now
full

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Looking at our schedule right now, TAMU should be a dub, LSU should be a dub, ULM should be a dub, Miss St should be a dub, we hit the bye, Arkansas might be a toss up, but I don't think that heroic bullshyt they pulled off today should carry over to that point, especially against a disciplined defense (and a not shyt kicking game). Ole Miss looked like a complete embarassment once FSU stopped giving them butt naked open receivers, and drives completely sputtered without that. If Francois could throw against that team, I like White's chances. That's 7-1 IMO
YBIrkTh.png
6-2 is also pretty possible, but with almost all the games I just listed being home games, we gotta be favored in those toss ups.

I wonder if AP/Coaches Poll will put us on with that late 20s ranking so they can market this Auburn/TAMU game :lupe: I know its another stacked week but we deserve it :ohlawd:

Urbane

Pro
Daps
I understand the "you get 5 years to play 4" logic, but it just seems weird that a 26 year old like Taysom Hill is still playing college football.