The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk that Elika Hoe. Gonna find out where she be and report her as a member of Isis :pacspit:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I gotta say, it does speak something of the value of USC when they keep hiring offensive geniuses that don't work there but are lords everywhere else. Sark probably gonna have that offense rolling with no drop off next year. Clay Helton might need to be an "analyst" for Briles over here

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Florida gonna beat Tennessee again Dobbs gonna look like a generic create a SEC QB against Florida I'm all in on the gators.

We surely CAN beat UT again. OL is just so young bruh. For the life of me, MOVE MARTEZ IVEY FROM LG TO LT!!! It's stunting his growth at LT.

Defensively, still gonna need a DE to emerge as a pass rusher. Im tellin everybody NOW, Cece Jefferson needs to move inside like Bullard eventually did.

Underrated thing that came away from our game is that we seem to have solved our kicking woes.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I gotta say, it does speak something of the value of USC when they keep hiring offensive geniuses that don't work there but are lords everywhere else. Sark probably gonna have that offense rolling with no drop off next year. Clay Helton might need to be an "analyst" for Briles over here

Oh usc has no problem hiring people who can recruit

people who can draw up X's and O's

The problem is coaching that scheme / talent up.

USC had so many blown coverages, misc communications on routes, improper blocking on Saturday...basically no attention to detail out there. It was the same with Hoke @ michigan. They need someone who will develop talent.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oh usc has no problem hiring people who can recruit

people who can draw up X's and O's

The problem is coaching that scheme / talent up.

USC had so many blown coverages, misc communications on routes, improper blocking on Saturday...basically no attention to detail out there. It was the same with Hoke @ michigan. They need someone who will develop talent.
Up until the pick six all that was on point. After that you could see the whole emotion/expressions on the sideline change. Dudes backed down quick as fukk like some hoes.

No heart :smh:

wavycam

Pro
Daps
From Oxford, most of my fam went to Ole Miss, it's good to see them on this level.

I'm just hoping for a good game.