The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
So y'all gone keep playing this game every time the SEC struggles in non-conf because last year y'all was quiet :skip:
It ain't a game its proof.

I never thought the SEC was head and shoulders above everybody the last 3 years.

Hell the last 2 SEC teams OSU played in a bowl game (Arkansas and Alabama) We won :yeshrug:.

Honestly yall(Bama) are the only legit program in the conference year after year.
So I'm Really not even getting at yall just the other squads that get ranked high for playing in the SEC.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I never thought the SEC was head and shoulders above everybody the the last 3 years.

He the last 2 SEC teams OSU played in a bowl game (Arkansas and Alabama) We won :yeshrug:.

Honestly yall(Bama) are the only legit program in the conference year after year.
So I'm Really not even getting at yall just the other squads that get ranked high for playing in the SEC.

Fair enough :handshake:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I never thought the SEC was head and shoulders above everybody the last 3 years.

Hell the last 2 SEC teams OSU played in a bowl game (Arkansas and Alabama) We won :yeshrug:.

Michigan last year struggled against Minnesota and lost to msu and OSU...they beat the dog shyt out of one of their division champs in their state with a month to prepare.